Welcome The Old Vicarage
Set in glorious gardens elevated above the historic hamlet of Gwennap Churchtown, The Old Vicarage enjoys views to St Wennapa Church with its unusual detached bell tower, the neighbouring estate and over the rolling countryside beyond. The origins of the house are believed to date back to the 1700s with later Georgian additions, the most recent rather grand Regency wing being constructed around 1830.
Guests for bed and breakfast are welcomed in the two large bedroom suites, 'Trevince' and 'Trevarth' and can enjoy the Drawing Room and Music Room, with breakfast being served in the adjacent cosy Library.
The Old Vicarage also has a self-contained apartment 'Little Vicarage' that enjoys its own private courtyard garden.
The property and its gardens are a haven of tranquility, however both the north and south coasts and a plethora of well known tourist hot spots are just a short drive away. The maritime town of Falmouth is about six miles south with the university campus at Penryn closer still.