Bedroom Two Trevarth
Trevarth is our slightly smaller room overlooking the north lawn with its borders of mature tree ferns, exotic palms and dense shrubbery and across the valley in the distance.
Our rooms have deep carpets, luxurious 2000-spring mattresses and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Our ample pillows and all-seasons duvets are non-allergenic. Bathrooms are finished in natural stone or marble with heated floors and towel rails, plenty of thick fluffy towels are provided.
The bathroom for Trevarth is immediately adjacent, exclusively for your own use and accessed with your room key.
Tariff & Facilities
- Autumn Rate from £129 per night (2 guests)
- STAY 3 NIGHTS, PAY FOR JUST 2 - throughout October and November - terms on request
- 1 super-king bed or 2 single beds
- Flat screen smart TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Cornish spring water
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Adjacent private bathroom
- Complimentary 'St Kitts Herbery' toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities on request
- Extra single bed on request (additional charge applies)
- On-site parking
FOR AVAILABILITY & BOOKING