Bedroom one Trevince
The larger of our rooms, Trevince has two large sash windows with original shutters, looking out over the gardens and across to the aboretum, enjoying the best of any afternoon sunshine.
Our rooms have deep carpets, luxurious 2000-spring mattresses and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Our ample pillows and all-seasons duvets are non-allergenic. Bathrooms are finished in natural stone or marble with heated floors and towel rails, plenty of thick fluffy towels are provided.
The bathroom for Trevince is 'en-suite'.
Tariff & Facilities
- Autumn Rate from £149 per night (2 guests)
- STAY 3 NIGHTS, PAY FOR JUST 2 - throughout October and November - terms on request
- 1 super-king bed or 2 single beds
- Sitting area
- Flat screen smart TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary Cornish spring water
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bath robes
- Complimentary 'St Kitts Herbery' toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities on request
- Extra single bed on request (additional charge applies)
- On-site parking
FOR AVAILABILITY & BOOKING